Sunday, November 14, 2010

Mon Monde

Entering into the blogger's world..!!! I really don't know how its gonna be. Started with an enthusiasm coz many of my friends are good bloggers, very good bloggers. Some write with a motive, and others write jus like that, random topics, unforgettable incidents, their fantasy, passion and wat els.. Wats my blogging motive? I really dont know..!! "Mon Monde" a French word that corresponds to "My World"- you may expect that I may write about myself, or something related. Yes, May be, I will. But my blogging will not be constricted. Though I m not a good writer, I love writing! I write random things, unusual things. I should have named my blog My bizzare world.! late realiation.! 
Wat my first blog should be about? May be, I should write about myself..!! Anisha- Means constant; unceasing. lol. But I am not a constant minded person. My mind gets deviated very easily into a fantasy world. I do dream a lot..!! I am a Communication student; Aspiring to become a public relations proffesional or a journalist. Professions that involves a lot of risk but at the same time awesome.! Hmmm.. Wat els about me? A normal Indian gal who is always into her world full of fantasies, gossiping a lot.! Loves to make a friends with everyone, but close ones are few.! 
Mon Monde is full of life, smile and enthusiasm that aimless-ly writes something on the blogging wall( I m a good facebook-er too). So people, here I am, into the blogging world.! Welcome me with cheers.! I may not attract you with my language. I am an amateur writer, trying to improve my writing day by day in possible ways.! Welcome to Mon Monde!    

No comments:

Post a Comment