Monday, June 11, 2012

You are my moon


That was a romantic night
The sky was clear and,
The moon stood so near.
And, it was indeed, a romantic night.

And i stayed there, close to my window
Staring at the clear dark sky,
Full of stars silky and shimmery,
And, it was indeed, a romantic night.

There was a sudden light, flashing on my phone
Indicating tha a notification is on,
I took my mobile to see your text,
Ofcourse, sweetie, i miss you too.

With me locked up here,
And you locked up there,
We thought it was easy, but we were wrong,
Ofcourse, sweetie, i miss you too.

I wish you were here, so i could tell it loud,
That I need you, more than the sky needs a cloud,
I wish we were holding hands,
For you make me happy than every star in the sky.

Though we fight like silly and go mad,
Its only great times we have always had.
With you i have cried and laughed,
For you make me happy than every star in the sky.

Ofcourse, sweetie, i miss you too
And, it was indeed, a romantic night
For each star says how much i love you,
Oh yes baby, you are my moon.



6 comments:

  1. Baby.. thanks :):) Superb it is.. My girl. It is still tough for me also, to not to be without you, bcoz am not used to it. We ve played gr8 pranks and also put mokka plans, ended up staying right at S9A.. Love you.. wishing a time wud come and we re never apart :* :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D thanks di :)
      hope things go lik v want it to !!

      Delete